Website Siddhartha Bank Limited
Event Management Officer
Job Code: SBL-MKT-001-80
We are pleased to announce an exciting career opportunity to join our team as the Event Management Officer. The Event Management Officer will be responsible to complement marketing and promotional initiatives of the Bank by planning, organizing, and executing a wide range of events, ensuring their successful implementation from conception to completion. The individual in this role will collaborate with various stakeholders, vendors, and team members to deliver high-quality, memorable events that align with the organization’s goals and objectives. We are seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive individual to fill this essential position in any of the level as mentioned below:
Level: Junior Officer/Officer
Required No: One
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT
For Officer Level
Master’s Degree in the field of Business/ Management/ Economics with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Business/ Management/ Economics with at least 3 years of relevant work experience
For Junior Officer Level
Master’s Degree in the field of Business/ Management/ Economics with minimum 50% marks or CGPA 2.5 with at least 1.5 years of relevant work experience
Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Business/ Management/ Economics with minimum 50% marks or CGPA 2.5 with at least 2.5 years of relevant work experience
Note: Preference shall be given to candidate having experience in branding and event management with exposure in Banking/Multinational companies/Hospitality Sector.
Male: Age not exceeding 40 years as on application deadline
Female: Age not exceeding 45 years as on application deadline
Junior Officer Level:
Male: Age not exceeding 35 years as on application deadline
Female: Age not exceeding 40 years as on application deadline
- Develop and implement comprehensive event plans, considering objectives, target audience, and budgetary constraints.
- Coordinate with internal teams to define event goals, objectives, and specific deliverables.
Logistics & Coordination
- Work closely with General Administration Department to manage all logistical aspects of events, including venue selection, catering, transportation, audio-visual requirements, and accommodation.
- Collaborate with vendors and negotiate contracts to ensure cost-effective and efficient event execution.
- Create and manage event budgets, ensuring adherence to financial constraints and providing regular updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings without compromising the quality of events.
Marketing & promotion
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and implement marketing and promotional initiatives and strategies and conduct various promotional event accordingly
- Utilize various channels, including social media and traditional marketing, to increase event visibility and attendance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including associate partners, and event participants.
- Ensure effective communication to keep all stakeholders informed and engaged throughout the event planning process.
On–site Event Management
- Oversee on-site event logistics, troubleshoot issues, and ensure the smooth execution of the event.
- Supervise event staff, volunteers, and vendors to guarantee the event’s success.
- Conduct post-event evaluations to analyze the success of events against established goals.
Administration of Meetings
- Carryout administrative support for various events and meetings at executive and Board of Directors (BOD) level, overseeing logistics coordination, including venue arrangements, travel and hotel bookings, and catering.
- Ensure the seamless operation of audiovisual and other digital equipment during scheduled meetings.
- Provide effective support to senior management in the planning of special board events, retreats, or training sessions.
REQUIRED JOB KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
- Proven experience in event planning and execution
- Proven experience in vendor management
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with sound ability to draft official letters, memos and other correspondence
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in event management software, Microsoft Office suite and Photoshop
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- Experience of MNC’s/Hospitality sector shall be an added advantage
The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Depending upon the number of applications received, the Bank may revise the minimum criteria as stated above and call only shortlisted candidates for further selection process.
Only candidates qualified in the initial screening will be contacted for further selection process. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to disqualification of the candidate for this vacancy and any future recruitment process.
No any Telephone queries will be entertained. Application received from any other medium other than Bank’s website shall be disqualified.
Application Deadline: 16th February 2024