Website WorldLink Communications Ltd.
Enterprise Sales- Head
Current Job Vacancies: 1
Functional Designation: Enterprise Sales- Head
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Organizes and oversees the schedules, territories, and performance of sales team.
- Lead the hiring and training initiatives for the sales team, ensuring they are well-equipped for their roles.
- Conduct timely and constructive performance evaluations for team members.
- Review and analyze sales and operational records and reports, utilizing data for sales projections, profitability assessments, target setting, and identifying potential new markets.
- Identify and analyze customer preferences to guide sales efforts accurately.
- Assign verticals and set targets for sales teams.
- Consult with potential customers to understand their needs; identify and suggest equipment, products, or services that will meet those needs.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to design and implement a strategic business plan aimed at expanding the company’s customer base and strengthening its market presence.
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s Degree in Business /Administration ( MBA/MBS) with 8 years of experience in a related field. Previous working experience in Telecom/ISP/related field will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Deadline: 16 October, 2023