Company: Nisarga Batika School
Nisarga is an initiative of a group of educators who wish to bring about a meaningful change in the lives of students and teachers and promote a culture of vibrant and engaging learning in schools across Nepal.
It currently includes Nisarga Batika School, Nisarga Batika Preschool and the Nisarga Centre for Educators. All three are geared towards providing a progressive educational environment which prioritises experiential learning.
Position: English Language and Literature Teacher
Number of Vacancies: 3
Job Location : RaviBhawan, Kathmandu
Education Level : Master
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
• Master’s in English Literature
• More than or equal to 1 year in related field
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Advanced Computer Skills
• An extra flare for creative writing and a smooth flow in spoken language.
• Knowledge of child-centered teaching and learning methodology
• Charming personality having spirit, smart and ready to accept challenges
• Able to work under pressure
• Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school
• Taking responsibility for the progress of a class
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
• Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
• Ability to keep youth enthusiastically engaged in class activities
Last date to apply: 4 May 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a covering letter along with the application form which is available in the school website www.nisarga.edu.np . Also send your scanned academic qualification certificates, experience letter and citizenship copy to email@example.com