Work on many projects at the same time, build and manage diverse teams from different disciplines, formulate and execute strategies, and coordinate with other managers. The responsibilities usually include researching and developing new designs and products, proposing budgets for projects, and overseeing all the activities related to each project.
Job Category: Software Development
No. of Vacancy: 2
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanepa, Lalitpur
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelors/Masters in Information Technology or MBA
- 5 Years of Experience in a Technical Leadership
- Design, implement, and refine product development, testing, and delivery processes. Prepare solution architecture with the latest technology.
- Possess strong technical, interpersonal, and conceptual skills that help in analyzing situations and decision-making.
- Ability to set and communicate team priorities that support the broader organization’s goals. Align strategy, processes, and decision-making across teams.
- Handle technical resource utilization and technical resource planning. Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
- Led technical teams in the development of new products, solutions, and processes.
- Set clear expectations with individuals based on their level and role and aligned to the broader organization’s goals. Meet regularly with individuals to discuss performance and development and provide feedback and mentoring.
- Develop the technical vision and roadmap within the scope of multiple teams. Evolve the roadmap to meet anticipated future requirements and infrastructure needs.
- Able to prepare technical standardization and review code developed by other engineers based on the standardization.
- Assure technical developments with best practices and approaches.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other project managers and other related department resources.
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Coordinate the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements. Track project costs in order to meet the budget.
- Create and develop performance reports, delivery methods, the scope of work, and general duties records.
- Help out in managing customer demands to ensure maximum satisfaction, and to maintain quality over quantity. Ensure deadlines at any cost.
- Carry out other technical-related duties that may be required along with training and mentoring the technical team.
- Motivate team towards technical and other various documentation and ensure that the industry standard documentation is maintained and available at any point in time.
- Take necessary measures to avoid centralization of knowledge. There should not be any dependency on the project on anybody.
- Regular supervision and monitoring, motivate team members to increase efficiency and create a suitable working environment in a team.
Professionalism with excellent time management skills
Ability to prioritize workload
Attention to detail and quick learning ability
Ability to work independently
Persuasive in both communication, presentation, leadership, and facilitation skills
Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly languages
Ability to deliver on tight schedules with minimal supervision
Ability to manage and influence virtual teams
Strong Interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Ability to motivate the team members for increased productivity
The skill of effective delegation of tasks
Bachelors in Information Technology Field, Preferred Master in Information Technology Field or MBA
Experience as a software engineer in software development
Typically, 5 years of experience in a technical leadership role
Expert knowledge of the latest technological stacks
Strategic thinking, leadership, team building, and mentoring skills
Good attention to detail, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Organizational, planning, and documentation skills
Proficiency in using presentation software to explain complex information to non-technical management personnel and other stakeholders
Ability to work on multiple projects in various stages simultaneously
Experience in project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices would be an advantage
Proven ability to solve problems creatively
Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
Ensure monitoring and supervision of the staff for team growth in the long run.
Ensure proper performance review, evaluation, and feedback as per the work initiated or target achieved quarterly, semi-quarterly, or annually.
Follow a proper succession plan for team development and career progression of the department.
Plan various learning and development activities to enhance the knowledge and skills of team members as well as provide guidance, training, mentorship, and/or instruction.
Motivate teams for boosting their self-esteem to enhance their skills and abilities.
Develop team meetings, interaction sessions, and planning for the overall efficiency of the department.
Create a suitable working environment.
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Provident Fund
- Communication Allowance
- Accidental & Medical Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Festival Allowance
- Fuel Allowance
- Vehicle Repair and Maintenance Allowance
- Laptop Allowance
- Paid Holidays: Annual Leave & Sick Leave
- 5 Working Days
- Referral Reward Program
- Product Training
- Career Development Trainings
- Vacation Allowance
- Preventive Health Package
Apply Before Deadline: Nov 11, 2022
InfoDevelopers may close the vacancy if any appropriate candidate is selected before the deadline. Apply early if you don’t want to miss the opportunity.
InfoDevelopers is an equal opportunity employer and we strictly follow fair employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, identity, national origin, and disability.