Website Embassy of India
Welfare Branch, Defence Wing, Embassy of India, Kathmandu invites application for the posts of NA-cum-Peon at District Soldier Board Taplejung from all interested Retd OR from Indian Army with ‘Exemplary’ character and Medical Category-SHAPE- I. Details of the same are as under:-
- Locations: Taplejung
- Required Number: 01 (One)
- Salary: 24,000/- per month
- Age Limit: Below 46 years
- Tenure: 03 (Three) years
- Date & Time of Examination: 09 Nov 2023 (1030 hrs)
Application may be sent to Welfare Branch, Defence Wing, Embassy of India directly on Email address:
email@example.com or through nearest DSBs /PPOs.
Last date for Submission of Application: 08 Nov 2023 1730 hrs
Selection Method: Written Test & Interview
Examination Venue: Welfare Branch (BGSN), Defence Wing Embassy of India, Kathmandu
- Copy of Nepali Citizenship Certificate.
- Copy of Discharge Book Certificate.
- Bio-data & personal application.
For further details, Individual may contact on Tele No 01-4518064/01-4513785 or report at nearest DSBs/PPOs within an office hrs.
Embassy of India