We are looking to fill multiple open, full-time REMOTE positions for software engineers with a positive attitude who performs well on projects with a high focus and intensity on the work at hand and excels in a team environment. You are expected to work closely with the rest of the development and production teams to ensure the production of quality work within a reasonable deadline.
Responsibilities and Duties Include (but aren’t limited to):
- Design, develop, analyze, and program web applications for clients following technological stacks. Knowledge of the skills are preferred but if you are currently working in other technologies, we will give you enough time to get used to the stack.
- .NET framework (ASP.NET) / .NET CORE
- SQL Server
- Web API
- Write code for testing and analyzing existing and new applications
- Work with other team members in identifying and solving problems
- Research and implement new technologies
- Collaborate with the production team daily and attend daily briefings
- Support existing client application with updates, maintenance, and new features or functionality
Salary: Competitive Depending on your experience
Please email your resumes or any queries regarding the job to firstname.lastname@example.org