Digital Account Manager
Kathmandu, Nepal /
Operations – Multiproduct /
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – If you’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement, this is the role for you.
Are you a digital advertising expert who is excited to work with beloved advertisers and agencies? Do you have a loving and respectful relationship with analytics, accuracy and ad policies?
Httpool is looking for a Client Solutions Manager to add their structured and analytical brilliance to our team in Nepal. In this role, you will be working with key advertisers and agencies on the A to Z of their campaigns, from assistance with campaign creation to optimization.
- Providing excellent client service for media agencies and direct clients in each stage of the sales process: pre-sales, consulting with campaign set up optimization, analysis and creative review
- Onboarding new clients & upselling the existing ones
- Understanding the key customer needs and requirements
- Serving as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensuring the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Playing an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Understanding of running performance campaigns
- Basic analytical skills and tools (Excel, Google Sheets, Ads Platforms)
- Media agency background or experience in working with media agencies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.