Website WorldLink Communications Ltd.
Customer Value Manager
Current Job Vacancies: 1
Functional Designation: Customer Value Manager
Location: Head Office, Kathmandu
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze customer information enabling you to develop insights into customer trends and implicit behavior.
- Effective customer onboarding by maintaining proper interaction and engagement of customers with the organization.
- Design and implement retention strategies for each customer segment and service process design.
- Maintaining and enriching the customer’s lifetime value.
- Development of customer loyalty program and evaluation of retention and loyalty campaigns.
- Maintain a high level of customer response and satisfaction based on both survey and attrition indicators. Increased reference ability and look to promote connection between the customer and Organization at all times.
- Develop plans to enhance ARPU and Churn Management.
- You will engage and partner with various teams to conduct research and gather information from various sources and tools (internal/external).
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s Degree in Management, or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in telecom; ISP; Fintech.
- Cooperative with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Strong Data Analytics skills.
- Ability to manage multiple complex engagement programs.
- Customer Service orientation and customer-centric
- Working Knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a challenging and persuasive manner, to win and maintain the respect of colleagues across the business at all levels.
- Excellent means of analysis and marketing research methods.
Deadline: 10 November, 2023