ITONICS, founded in 2009! is a german based company that provides and develops the Enterprise Software and Services that drive innovation and is a leading provider of software solutions and services for innovation management. We ensure that companies maximize their Return on Innovation Investment (ROII) on a sustainable basis. With ITONICS’ modular software suite, companies can collect, connect and track relevant information, inspirations, ideas, initiatives, and projects.
We as a software provider, we help companies to implement well-known innovation process – we have rules, we implement stages.
ITONICS supports the overall innovation management process, from environmental scanning, trend management, technology & resource management, strategic foresight and ideation to Innovation roadmapping. Our software helps in building a sustainable Innovation Capability to be prepared for future changes in markets and society.
Position: CRM Database Management Specialist
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu, Central Development Region, Nepal
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : Not Required
• Proactiveness and enthusiastic nature
• Creativity and Innovativeness
• Excellent teamwork
• Self-motivated, positive attitude and strong zeal towards learning
• Must have Bachelors in Management or similar fields, Masters preferable.
Are you eager to cut through the noise and bureaucracy of corporate software development? Or just wanting to make a name for yourself in a dynamic team environment? Or perhaps looking for a reason to sharpen all of your skills? Anyone interested in cutting edge web and service-based development is welcome. ITONICS is looking for an enthusiastic CRM Database Management Specialist to join our team.
ITONICS is offering
A position with an established leader of innovation and strategic management enterprise software/solutions. Sounds boring so far. We are not focusing on millions of customers loving our location-based dating app. We make market leading companies in all industries even stronger by boosting their innovation and strategic functions. This requires lots of solid development work and even more magic. If you are the type of person having fun within extreme complexity and building in some magic in your code – let’s talk! At ITONICS you’ll be part of an industrial dawn of innovation through insight and collaboration. Building large scale solutions to answer both demanding high level and concrete questions about the future. Welcoming experienced developers with various levels of savviness and focuses, ITONICS has a place for anyone that is devoted to technology and forward thinking. The ITONICS team is looking for eager and self-motivated individuals to drive solutions into the future.
We are seeking a CRM Database Management Specialist who will be responsible to work on managing the CRM database quality that our teams use to make data driven decisions. Our CRM platform is at the core of ITONICS’ heart. The platform uses data from a wide variety of sources to identify opportunities to improve our prospect and customer experiences. Therefore, we rely on accurate, consistent, reliable, and complete data within our CRM platform.
You are someone who enjoys analyzing, validating and researching data within large data sets?
In this role you will look for opportunities to improve and polish data quality frequently to ensure the data needed to manage our business intelligently.
Please ONLY apply if you are available to undertake the position within Kathmandu, Nepal. Grab the chance to work in one of the most exciting and innovative areas in the industry in one of the most exciting cities on the globe – NOW! Please send us your resume (cover letter, CV) to us at email@example.com and state your availability.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Combine data from disparate data sources to identify valuable insights that were previously unknown
• Manage and maintain a structured and correct database
• Communicate findings and data insights to your team
• Coordinate with stakeholders across Marketing and Sales to ensure that data is accessible and reliable
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders to set up and improve efficiency and reliability of our data infrastructure and reporting
We Are Looking for People Who:
• Have experience working with complex data sets, where raw data must be cleaned and manipulated before use
• Attention to detail and ability to find relevant and accurate information in minimum time.
• Effectively collaborate cross-functionally to drive actionable and measurable results
• Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Are a self-starter with a high-affinity for identifying and solving problems
• Have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; manage time, multiple tasks, and deadlines effectively
• Thrive on teamwork and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have the desire to constantly learn and improve themselves
• Ideally have worked with a CRM platform before
If you show a strong interest and are familiar with some of our technologies, let’s talk!
• A friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
• Competitive salary (Greater than the market for deserving candidates)
• 5 working days in a week (10 am-6:30 pm)
• Powerful Laptops that you can also carry home
• Free Lunch from a top-class restaurant.
• Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance
• Paid leave, sick leave, vacation leave, work from home facility available
• Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities (Comparatively higher than other company)
• Extra activity: Cricket, Futsal every week, Table tennis board is at the office
• Salary Provided Based on Experience. No bar for Deserving Candidate
• Candidates who have previously applied for a job at ITONICS but were not shortlisted for interviews are also encouraged to apply
• Come on board! Our Kathmandu office is based in a town in a new and modern office building providing a world-class working environment and offer you a handsome salary
Last date to apply: 31 May 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your resume (cover letter, CV) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state your availability.