Company: Codewing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Content Editor
Number of Vacancies: 3
Are you passionate about editing and want to join a team of bright writers and marketers who are creating global content from Nepal? Keep reading!
Codewing Solutions is looking for editors to be a part of our content development team to help ensure that the content developed by the writers comply with company style and is free from any grammatical and other language errors. You will be working directly with the founder, writers, and marketing team. As such, you will participate in building world-class blogs from Nepal.
What does Codewing Solutions do?
Codewing Solutions is a creative digital agency. We make WordPress products (WordPress Themes and Plugins) and do content marketing. Some of our popular products are:
Rara Themes: WordPress themes shop for small business. Our themes have been downloaded more than 1 million times.
WP Travel Engine: World’s most popular travel booking WordPress plugin.
We work with a lot of designers, developers, marketers, writers and of course, editors.
Besides creating world-class products and original content, we also believe in having fun at work. We work 5 days a week and 8 hours a day, and we chill on weekends!
What will you be responsible for?
• Reviewing and rewriting articles in a simple and understandable way.
• Providing feedback to the writers to improve their writing.
• Proofreading blogs and articles to detect and correct errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, language, and flow of the writing.
• Finding out what is missing in the material to make sure that the essence of the blog is not lost.
• Assigning topics to content writers according to relevance.
• Keeping up to date with internet trends and fads to appeal to the readers.
How qualified you should be?
• You should have 2+ years of experience as an editor.
• You must be excellent in the English language and passionate about English writing.
• You must have a good sense of grammar and the ability to find grammatical errors in writing.
• You must be self-driven, motivated and have the desire to learn and grow.
Wait! Before sending your CV to us, make sure at least four of the following profiles matches you:
• I enjoy reading English fiction or nonfiction.
• I am a member of the Grammar Police and constantly get into arguments with people because of it.
• I find myself constantly correcting grammar, spelling and other errors on the internet via text or comment.
• I am creative and detail-oriented when it comes to English literature.
• I spend a lot of time on the internet reading and watching videos.
• I earn a decent wage but hate my current job and work environment. I want to work in a place with bright people, no politics and where I will get to enhance my editing skills.
• I love doing research and proofreading.
When you join our team, these are some of the benefits that you get:
• Fun and friendly people to work with
• Cozy workspace with CPU and dual monitor working station
• Free lunch and snacks
• Unlimited coffee and tea
• Flexible working hours
• Salary review regularly
• Recreational activities
• Provident Fund, gratuity, Dashain bonus, insurance, and paid leaves
Last date to apply: 8th June 2020
HOW TO APPLY
If the posted vacancy appeal to you and matches your interest, send an email to email@example.com (NOT .COM) with your CV and few work samples. Tell us about your passion for editing and why you would be the perfect candidate for the job.