Website Child Welfare Scheme Nepal (CWSN)
Child Welfare Scheme Nepal (CWSN) is seeking applications from qualified and result oriented Nepali citizens for following positions.
Child Protection Officer – 1
Implementation of child friendly local governance support program including advocacy, capacity-building and coordination with stakeholders in Pokhara.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the field of child protection especially working with marginalized children and communities
- Knowledge of child protection and relevant acts and policies
- Excellent communication, networking, facilitation and reporting skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office
Child Protection Educator – 1
Implementation of community-based child protection activities including advocacy, capacity building and coordination with community level stakeholders i.e., child clubs, women groups, tole development organization, and youth clubs in Pokhara.
- Minimum 10+2/Intermediate with 2 years of work experience in the field of child protection
- Knowledge on child protection and relevant policies
- Excellent communication, networking, and facilitation skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Qualified candidates (ages between 19 to 45 years) are invited to apply with a cover letter and updated by 20th June, 2022 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting to the office of the Child Welfare Scheme Nepal, Jhanashkati Marga Pokhara 15. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview. Women and candidates from disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
Source: Adarsha Samaj National Daily, 13 June 2022