Company: Aryan Investment Company Ltd.
Aryan Investment Company Ltd., an investment oriented financial organization founded by group of leading tourism entrepreneurs of Nepal; is looking for suitable candidates for the post of Chief Executive Officer.
Position: Chief Executive Officer
Qualification: Masters in Business Administration
Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in financial/investment sector.
- Making major corporate decisions.
- Managing the overall operations and resources of the company.
- Leading the development of company’s short and long term strategy.
- Creating and implementing company’s vision and mission.
- Acting as the main point of communication between the board of directors and corporate operations, and being the public face of company.
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Salary: Attractive salary will be offered according to the negotiation between the company and candidate.
Last date to apply: 5 September, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send their application, CV, recent PP size photo and details of experience along with the expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com within 15 days.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Source: Kantipur Daily, August 21 2019