Website Chaudhary Group (CG)
Chaudhary Group is Nepal’s first multinational conglomerate, also to be recognized by the Forbes Asia Magazine. Established in 1935, the enterprise is driven by its vision to take Nepal to the world and establish the Himalayan nation as a force to reckon with in the global business map
A Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Eagerness to learn and take on new challenges and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Contribute to the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Participate in processing invoices, verifying accuracy, and ensuring timely payments.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in maintaining accurate financial records and databases.
- Assist in managing accounts receivable, including tracking and following up on outstanding invoices.
- Contribute to the preparation of financial statements and reports.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Info, Contact us: www.chaudharygroup.com
Location– HO, Sanepa