Website Chaudhary Group (CG)
The Chaudhary Group is Nepal’s first multinational conglomerate, also to be recognized by the Forbes Asia Magazine. Established in 1935, the enterprise is driven by its vision to take Nepal to the world and establish the Himalayan nation as a force to reckon with in the global business map.
Purchase/ Store Asst. Manager
Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration preferred. 2-3 years’ of working experience in hospitality industry as Purchase Manager.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers, negotiate contracts and
agreements to secure favorable terms and pricing, evaluate vendor performance and ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Oversee the inventory control process to ensure adequate stock levels, implement inventory tracking systems to monitor product levels and reorder supplies as needed.
- Analyze procurement costs and identify opportunities for cost savings and implement cost-effective purchasing strategies without compromising quality.
- Monitor and control departmental budgets effective and supervise the procurement team in processing purchase orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records of procurement activities and prepare reports and documentation for audits.
Email your CV to: email@example.com
For More Info, Contact us: www.chaudharygroup.com