Website Chaudhary Group (CG)
The Chaudhary Group is Nepal’s first multinational conglomerate, also to be recognized by the Forbes Asia Magazine. Established in 1935, the enterprise is driven by its vision to take Nepal to the world and establish the Himalayan nation as a force to reckon with in the global business map.
HR Asst. Manager/ Executive
A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field with minimum 5+ years direct experience in hospitality along with ability to think strategically and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Direct and oversee the formulation of sales policies, objectives, and initiatives for the organize
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department (employee recruitment and onboarding skills, wage settlements, and dismissals etc.)
- Checking payroll details and resolving any payroll issues.
- Creating job advertisements and writing job descriptions and scheduling interview, meetings along with other team members.
- Promote a productive workplace and ensure a culture of collaboration and accountability.
- Extensive experience in administrative work such as making transfers and templates, keeping records, and reviewing HR policies.
Email your CV to: email@example.com
For More Info, Contact us: www.chaudharygroup.com
Location – Bharatpur