Website Chaudhary Group
Chaudhary Group (CG Corp Global), Nepal’s largest and fastest-growing multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. Its businesses include financial services, Consumer goods, Education, Hospitality, Energy, Electronics, Real Estate, Biotech, Ayurveda, Shashwat Dham, and more.
CG Hospitality presents the following career opportunities for professionals to join hands in our social initiative with the below mentioned position.
Admin Manager (1) – Kathmandu
– Qualification: Bachelor’s degree and above
– 4 years’ experience in Executive / Administrative role reporting directly to upper management.
– Superb written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong time-management skills and ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
– Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
– Ability to keep company confidences.
– Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks.
– Composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas.
– Managing schedules and meeting time line.
– Handling office communication
– Communicating and tracking reports
– Proofreading of reports
Eligible professionals are encouraged to e-mail your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of publication.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.