Central Diagnostic Laboratory and Research Center Pvt. Ltd.
Central Diagnostic Laboratory and Research Center Pvt. Ltd. (CDL)” is one of the biggest “A grade” labs approved and authorized by the government of Nepal providing a wide range of pathological tests including molecular and real time PCR tests.
Our continuous dedication in quality testing with stage-of-the art facilities led to the approval of the first COVID-19 diagnostic private laboratory in Nepal with the capacity of 1000 tests per day. We have qualified technologies for quality results and work in integrated systems from sample collection, testing to reporting. For enhancing the quality and providing best amenity, we are hiring:
Position: Senior Accountant (1)
- Master’s in Accounting
- 4-5 years experience in Accounting
- Preferable for health business
- Good Command in accounting software, computer skills in Tally & MS Office
Position: Business Development Officer (2)
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Bachelor in Business Studies
Position: Lab Technician (For PCR Unit) (10)
- Driving License
- NHPC License
- Salary + incentive on the basis of sample collection.
Position: Data Entry (4)
- +2 pass
- Excellence in typing and writing (Computer Oriented)
Position: Personal Assistant (2)
- Computer literacy
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Professional discretion
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organizational skills.
All the applicants must send their CV in firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Diagnostic Laboratory and Research Center
Kamalpokhari, Kathmandu, MK building 3rd Floor
Phone No.: 01-4517178/77, 9801245955
Source: Kantipur Daily, 19 November, 2021