Nimble Infosys Pvt. Ltd.
Business Development Officer – Senior/Mid
Job Code: 2079/80-Asoj-BD-002
Job Level: Senior/Mid
Employment Type: Full Time
Hiring Source: Open Competition
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Apply Before (Deadline) 11/10/2022 AD, 2079-06-25 BS
Required Degrees: Bachelor
Experience: More Than or Equal To 2 Years
Required Skills: Communication, Sales, Business Correspondence
Required Gender: Any
Required Age: 18 Years – 0 Years
The primary objective of a Business Development Officer is to find potential for company expansion and develop marketing plans around those opportunities in order to reach and surpass revenue targets. The ideal candidate for this position has more than 2 years of experience in Sales and Business Development and is technically sound enough to learn complex software products.
Major Roles And Responsibilities (Job Details)
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Hit the sales target.
- Technically sound enough to learn complex software products.
- Minimum 2 year of proven experience working in business development, sales, marketing or similar role.
- Should have good learning potential and be dedicated to self-study.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office package.
- Having two wheeler and driving license is mandatory
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.