Website KISAN II Project
USAID’s Feed the Future Nepal Knowledge-based Integrated Sustainable Agriculture in Nepal (KISAN) II Project is a seven -year project that contributes to the Government of Nepal (GON)’s Agricultural Development Strategy (ADS) KISAN II invites application from eligible and interested Nepalese citizens for the following position:
Position: Business and Partnership Manager
(For Kathmandu or Nepalgunj with frequent travel to KISAN II ZOI).
Duration of Assignment: 12 Months
Position Summary & Responsibilities:
- Lead tasks addressing previously identified and/for evolving capacity gaps across private sector actors (i.e. supply chain, business operations, finance, etc).
Support implementation of Market Systems Development (MSD) interventions in fine rice and industrial maize sub-sectors.
- Support KISAN II field teams with partnership management and implementation of activities outlined in the annual work plans.
- Identify bank and non-bank financial solutions and products for actors in the market system engaged in service provision, production, processing, and marketing.
- Lead, develop and manage strategies that supplement the growth of KISAN II partners and develop sustainable approaches for them.
- Lead preparation of reports/case studies and continue to regular project reporting when required.
- Assess current business models implemented by KISAN II and generate learning and recommendations to expand the successful business models among wider stakeholders.
- Develop exit strategies to ensure scale and sustainability of KISAN II activities.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor, DCOP and/or COP.
Eligibility Criteria (Required Qualification & Experience):
Education: Master’s degree in finance, business, or related field
Experience: The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience providing business and financial development support to agribusinesses
- Track record in designing and rolling out training programs targeting SMEs
- Additional expertise in supply chain management, business operations, and marketing
- Experience with both formal and informal finance mechanisms
- Demonstrated track record of working with financial service providers, investors, and private sector
The eligible & interested candidates are requested to submit their application ‘Online’ in CEAPRED’s website: www.ceapred.org.np (career page). Only such application submitted online will be considered for further process. Please refer the website for detailed JD/TOR. The last date to apply for the position is Wednesday, 24th August, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. The organization reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Women and candidates from marginalized and disadvantages communities are highly encouraged to apply.
Click Here for TOR : https//www.ceapred.org.np//storage/files/1/TOR for Business and Partnership Manager.pdf