Website Bottlers Nepal Limited
Country Supply Chain Director
Bottlers Nepal Limited and Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Limited are manufacturers & distributors of Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Kinley and other range of products of The Coca-Cola Company in Nepal.
The primary purpose of this role is to maximize resource utilization across supply chain, encompassing activities such as receiving incoming materials, manufacturing, warehousing, and ultimately delivering high-quality products to customers/consumers.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement the overall supply strategy aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives
- Assume responsibility for and exercise direct control over logistics, manufacturing, quality, safety and environment functions to ensure efficient fulfillment of sales demand
- Collaborate with other functions to meet business targets and priorities
- Ensure a realistic sales & operations plan in collaboration with commercial department
- Implement effective cost management strategies across supply chain
- Ensure manufacturing of quality products to meet the sales & operation plan
- Ensure the safety, health, environment & quality standards are complied with national and Coca-Cola company standards
- Set up annual business plan and optimize costs
- Ensure efficient execution of performance differentiation process and develop successor
- Develop supply chain team in line with the capability development plan
- Engineering or Science Graduate together with an MBA degree
- A minimum of 20 years of business experience, including 10 years in a senior leadership position in the beverage industry. Working experience as a supply chain director in a multinational company will be an added advantage.
- Thorough process knowledge and experience in PET/RGB production line
- Experience of managing strong in-house maintenance facility
- Strong knowledge and experience on environmental management
- Proven experience of managing cross-culture and diverse teams
- Good business acumen with a focus on financials
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with strategic thinking
- Strong and proven problem-solving skills
Interested Nepali citizens fulfilling the above criteria are invited to submit their application along with resume to HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th August 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Eligible Nepali candidates will be given preference.
Source: Abhiyan Daily, 2 August 2023