Website Biruwa Advisors Private Limited
By joining the Biruwa Advisors team, you will receive exceptional experience in providing management and business consultation to entrepreneurs and businesses in diverse industries. We encourage employee innovation by providing a friendly, fun, and flexible work environment. You will also be part of a dynamic team.
We are looking for candidates interested in operations management and building processes to improve the company’s overall performance. We envision that to be a good match, the candidate should be business-focused, result-oriented, analytical, team player, adaptable and enjoys the role that offers diversity and constant challenges. The candidate should also possess good writing and communication skills and be willing to learn and apply skills. The candidate is also expected to coordinate with all team members to ensure the efficient execution of assignments.
Position: Junior Associate/ Business Associate
Role and Responsibilities
- Handle operational, financial, and administrative tasks of the company
- Develop a detailed project management plan to track project progress and coordinate with the team accordingly
- Contribute to reviewing and updating business processes, policies, and other management documents
- Draft proposals in close collaboration with partners and associates
- Prepare, track and analyze budgets
- Coordinate assignments and internal business procedures with clients and team members.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (Management, Business or Economics) with a minimum of 1 year of work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and able to work under limited guidance
- Persistence, flexibility, and a knack for quickly building rapport
- Ability to collaborate in a team and foster an inclusive atmosphere
- Working knowledge of MS Office and other project management tools
- Prior experience of using MS365/Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge of a variety of industries
Applications accepted via Google Forms only.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.