Associate System Engineer
Responsible for handling first line IT support for internal users and external customers. The primary focus of the Specialist, Service Desk is the rapid and accurate resolution of user issues via desk-side support, phone, email, and direct interaction with the end user community.
- Provides consistent, first-line support for end users seeking assistance with IT and Business service issues via phone, email and chat.
- Provide timely resolution for incidents or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate personnel, and provides incident status updates to management and end-users.
- Respond promptly and accurately to customer complaints, inquiries and requests for information and coordinate appropriate follow-up.
- Analyze technical issues and problems, diagnose problems, provide support to employees and support other technicians with issues.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve tickets in assigned queues.
- Create accurate ticket documentation for all user interactions.
- Available for escalation of routine support tasks.
- Installation and upgrade (maintain standards) of software as required by the users through Deployment tool.
- Create and update knowledge base articles to ensure quality documentation exists for the support process. Mentoring and supporting other team members
Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in Information Technology
- At-least 2 years of experience in Relevant field.
- Possession of organization skills, good verbal and written communication skills, and a commitment to customer service are vital to this role.
- Working knowledge of Windows Active Directory.
- Ability to document processes and procedures for a variety of audiences.
- Working knowledge of desktop operating systems such as Windows (MS office) and Mac.
- Working knowledge of desktop and laptop hardware components.
- Working knowledge of Remote Working / Mobile Computing.
- Working knowledge of Networking (WAN & LAN) topology and protocols.
- Minimum exp required experience in handling, organizing, tracking, and reporting on user support incidents and requests.
- Preferable Areas of knowledge include: Active Directory, Exchange, Terminal Server Environment, Mobile Device Management, Working knowledge in Service-Now, VPN, RSA, SCCM, Citrix Xen Desktop, Smartphones and tablets.
To apply for this job please visit www.cotiviti.com.np.