Website InfoDevelopers Pvt. Ltd.
Associate Marketing Manager
1 Post Openings
At least 5-7 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
At InfoDevelopers, we continuously work to ensure that our services are maintained at the highest possible level of reliability and satisfaction.
Job Category: Marketing
No. of Vacancy: 1
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanepa, Lalitpur
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Qualification & Experience
- MBA in Marketing or similar Degree
- At least 5-7 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast, and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Collaborate with external partners in ensuring that all media plans are aligned with the business’s values and goals, are executed on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with media organizations and advertising agencies
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Generating new business leads and maintain customer relationship.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Oversee and develop marketing material, website contents/banners, product brochures, company profile etc.
- Developing marketing and promotional strategy and materials for a company or product, including brand management, advertising, and web and sales collateral
- Conducting research to identify new markets for products or services that would be profitable for the company
- Developing relationships with potential clients to build network for sales purpose.
- Planning and hosting internal and external events such as meetings or trade shows to introduce new products to customers or clients
- Developing marketing strategies for new products or product lines by researching customer needs and preferences to develop persuasive ad campaigns that inspire a desire to purchase the product
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strategic planning skills
- Network and Team coordination skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Previous experience in developing brand and marketing strategies.
- Experience of marketing in a Tech company is added advantage.
- Excellent presentation software (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Good Knowledge of office MS packages, Internet, email
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Attention to details and Quick learning ability
- Ability to work independently
- Persuasive in both communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to deliver on tight schedules with minimal supervision
- Strong Interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Dynamic working environment
- Employee Provident Fund
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- 5 Working Days
- Referral Reward
- Fuel Allowance
- Travel Allowance and Daily Allowance
- Vacation Allowance
- Preventive Health Package
Apply Before Deadline: Aug 31, 2022
InfoDevelopers may close the vacancy if any appropriate candidate is selected before the deadline. Apply early if you don’t want to miss the opportunity.
InfoDevelopers is an equal opportunity employer and we strictly follow fair employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, identity, national origin, and disability.