Associate Manager-Inside Sales
Education: Completion of a Management course or academic degree such as BBA / BBS.
Your primary areas of responsibilities are:
- Ensure the web leads are contacted within a minute by the Sales Support.
- Identify the pain points in the process, work with the team, refine them and ensure effectiveness.
- Coordinating between broker team and Sales team and planning the appropriate training.
- Maintaining team engagement between teams of different shifts.
- Stay up to date with changes in policies and keep the team updated.
- Liaising with other departments and seeking solutions for challenges faced by the team and streamlining the process.
- Arrange training sessions as per the team’s requirements.
- Prepare / update manuals.
- Monitoring the inbox and delegation of leads.
- Assist in Monthly report generation and communication.
- Understand the company vision and articulate that to the team so it becomes part of the culture.
- Continuous coaching regarding sales calls, email writings, mortgage industry, Australian culture.
- Auditing the files, call audit of the team.
- Effectively manage the team by transparent communication, planning, monitoring and appraising job results, managing poor performance, developing and enforcing policies, procedures and productivity standards.
- Building a team by being in charge of hiring, onboarding and training of new team members.
- Assess the staff needs.
- Conducting monthly KPIs / Performance reviews of direct reports.
- Revise the KPI parametric based on role.
- Reporting the team’s performance and key metrics to the IS team manager and providing continuous suggestions for the improvement of the process and team.
- Identify the needs of the team then coach and mentor the team members to develop them.
- Develop the people to facilitate other parts of the Mortgage & outsourcing division.
- Being a role model for the team.
- Lead the teams of different shifts and maintain the engagement between team members.
- Assist to streamline the process for different shifts by coming up with ideas and removing waste.
- Attend Management meetings.
- Any other ad hoc duties as per business need.
Key skills and qualifications required to meet position objectives:
- Minimum 1-year Experience in the Sales department.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Driven / Strong desire to learn with a great attitude.
- Results /Solution-focused.
- Leadership and Management.
- Management Experience and Sales Skill.
- Excellent communication and a Team player.
- Solution Focused and Relationship building.
- Coaching & Mentoring with Decision Making Skill.
- Data analysis & report generation.
Why you should join us?
- A generous salary based on experience and skills.
- Paid Annual, Festival, and Sick leaves, well above Nepal’s labour law.
- Attractive Profit and Dashain bonus.
- A secure long-term role with career development opportunities.
- Industry-leading training and an environment that values continuous learning and development
- Flexible working environment.
- A dedicated room for recreational purposes; as “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!”
- Full breakfast, team lunches, and regular team-building events. WE LOVE TO HAVE
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
- Working from home during COVID. All essential equipment will be provided to you.
- Work 5 days a week from 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM. (except 1st Sunday of the month).
*We regret only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit hlenepal.com.np.