Website Dish Media Network Limited
Assistant Supervisor – ISP Service
No. of Vacancy : 1
- Develop and maintain diagnostic and troubleshooting mechanisms to escalate issues according to a structured protocol.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with internal team, sales network and service partner in daily operation.
- Create and maintain a robust monitoring and reporting system to evaluate defined KPIs.
- Coordination for issue resolution on defined SLA with various departments.
- Lead, motivate, and train the team to reach set goals and objectives.
- Responsible for overall performance on site.
- Attend the meetings and training sessions on a regular basis.
- Oversee the smooth operation and guide team members.
- Able to plan Occupancy according to shift and sub-unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, communication or a related field.
- At least 1-year experience in ISP.
- Proven experience in aftersales and customer support.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office application.
- Ability to work in complex environment.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Good at multitasking and must have a pleasant personality.
To apply for this job please visit www.dishhome.com.np.