Section: Customer Service & Operations
Unit: Customer Experience
Duty Station: Current requirement is in Kathmandu but can be placed anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
Main responsibility areas:
- Measure the customer experience (CX) across touchpoints via daily Transactional NPS survey, preparing and sharing daily & quarterly reports to all stakeholders with the highlight on major business insights, call detractors for noting their comments as an implementation of the real-time loop, initiating improvement actions based on feedback and escalating the issues to the concerned team.
- Conduct NPS surveys to understand CX in terms of Network, tariff, products or based on different customer segments and sharing the insights for arriving at solutions to gaps with support for relevant departments/functions. Run any other ad-hoc surveys as needed by the business using available systems.
- Ensure the understanding of CX KPIs by all employees and touchpoint agents via training, workshops & awareness sessions and driving customer-centric culture across organization and stakeholders via engagement activities such as CX day, CX Newsletter, Monday Motivation, CX Heroes among others.
- Manage projects for ensuring better CX and delighting customers such as 3G to 4G project, Flagship Store Experience, HVC retention & delight including other cross-functional assignments that contribute to a better experience of Ncell customers.
- Plan yearly roadmap for customer experience management & improvement activities within the company, creating as well as ensuring the implementation of NPS governance model and participating in projects as assigned by management.
- Identify gaps in the customer experience journey through analysis of data obtained from various sources, interpretation of trends and derive meaningful insights and working with various functional stakeholders to ensure those gaps are filled.
- Collaborate with different cross-functional teams to make the best CX-related decisions based on performance-based data analysis and interpretation.
What we offer:
International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc.
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline. Preferably in Management.
- Preferably having experience in conducting research, data analysis and interpretation, cross-functional project management
- Should have customer-centric mindset, energetic, adaptive
- Strong analytical/research skills, and mastery of statistical techniques to transform raw data into insights
- Knowledge of customer experience metrics, NPS and global & digital technology trends
- Strong in data analytics to improve/innovate existing products/services/processes
- Ability to read and interpret complex data to extract useful information that can be of business value
- Knowledge of cross-functional project planning & management, the know-how of organization functions
- Should be proactive, honest and agile
- Understands and collates details of situations or problems at work
- Implements agreed initiatives effectively
- Understands linkage of own work beyond his / her area
- Seeks to learn more about other parts of the unit
- Understands the impact of own performance on customers
- Understand processes to gather needed information or support
- Adapts to agreed rules to get a job done
- Works on constructive feedback to improve one’s work performance
Shortlisting will be done on the basis of your answers and uploaded documents while applying, therefore answer the questions carefully. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Source: Himalayan Times, 3 November, 2021