Website IME Co-operative Service Ltd.
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (AGM)
Job Category: General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
Job Level: Senior Level
Number of vacancy: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Apply Before(Deadline): Jun. 10, 2022 23:55
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Education Level: Master
Experience Required: More than or equals to 5 years
- Plan, Develop, implement and direct the organizational operations and performance.
- Evaluate company’s financial, operational & business development structure to plan for continual improvements
- Assesses risk of all financial transactions executed by organization personnel.
- Analyze the present and future financial status of the organization.
- Maintain business relationship.
- Planning budgets analysis business figures and present report.
- Responsible for effective financial management reporting and forecasting.
- Provide guidance & leadership skills to departmental team and service center incharge
- Supervise in Recruiting, Training and work delegating to the staffs.
- Communicate and report effectively to Executive Board Team.
- Nurturing positive working relationships with staff and customer.
- Conduct performance appraisal and disciplinary actions for staff
- Setting a good example for staff.
- Master’s Degree in business administration or similar.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good observation skills.
- An ability to deliver constructive criticism.
- An ability to identify weaknesses and provide coaching where necessary.
- Can work under pressure
- Must have experience minimum 5 years in related field in senior level.