Website Garima Capital Limited
Assistant Chief Executive Officer (ACEO)
Required No: 1
Garima Capital Limited is a Merchant Banker, licensed by Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) The Company is located at Kamalpokhari, Ward-01, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Our core team comprises of qualified professionals which shall enable us to provide prompt and thorough service to our valued Clients. We encourage an open and collaborative working environment in which everyone has the opportunity to deliver her or his best. We foster professionalism, excellence, cooperation among our employees and high standard of business ethics.
We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Assistant Chief Executive Officer (ACEO) to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. ACEO’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals. The position holder should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets. The position holder will be looking after overall business generation and retention of the Company. Business areas of the Company are Depository Participant (DP) Services, Portfolio Management Services (PMS), Issue Management Services, Corporate Advisory Services, Underwriting Services, Mutual Fund and Registrar to Shares (RTS) Services.
To be successful in this position, the position holder should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, an exceptional ACEO should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of Assistant Chief Executive Officer includes:
- Investment Banking (viz. Depository Participant (DP), Issue Management, Corporate Advisory, Underwriting and RTS) Unit and Business Development (viz. Marketing, Sales and Branding) Unit shall be reporting to you and you shall be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Jointly working with the Senior Management and Board of Directors to devise a growth strategy and business plan for the company to meet its vision and goals.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding subordinates serving under the business areas led by you.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with the Senior Management to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential customers to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Developing and implementing a metrics driven approach to sales incentive, performance management, rewards and recognition.
- Unlocking new avenues of growth channels to deepen engagement with our customers & bringing efficiencies into the existing channels of customer acquisition and retention.
Qualification and Experience:
- MBA or equivalent.
- More than 7 years of working experience at or above officer level of Bank and Financial Institutions (BFIs) and more than 3 years of working experience in marketing or business development domain of any BFIs.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Proven experience on developing and executing effective business strategy.
- Great networking skills.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to take the team along and provide them encouragement, direction and course correction inputs at all times.
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their formal application to email@example.com by 30th June, 2023 (15 th Ashadh, 2080) before 17:00 hours.
Selected Candidates are required to attend the interview. The company retains the right to reject one or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.