Website Vianet Communication Ltd.
Assistant Branch Coordinator
Number of Vacancy(ies): 1
Qualification: Bachelor degree in management or related field
Contract of Employment: Full-time
Job Location: Birtamode
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop appropriate business plans and budgets for the branch in line with the company plans and to be approved by the CEO and the Board.
- Lead and motivate the branch management team and ensure the achievement of goals and targets.
- Hire, train, and develop the functional managers/supervisors in cooperation with HR and other department functions in HO.
- Ensure that all the staff appointed in the Company are utilized at the maximum level to produce the optimum level of output maintaining the proper discipline of the Company as laid down in the Company Handbook.
- Ensure that formal/informal training for the staff is sufficiently planned and held as per the requirement confirming that all the staffs are aware of policies/procedures and consistently apply procedures as set down in the handbook and internal circulars.
- Ensure adherence to all operational terms approved by Head Office and other internal/external guidelines.
- He/she should further analyze, recommend and implement control measures/system changes to minimize operationally
Application Deadline: 2023-11-04