Apollo Precast and Block Pvt. Ltd.
- Bachelor/ Master in Management from the recognized university
- Should have more than or equal to 5 years of experience in a Manufacturing or construction Industry
- Should have Computer Literacy in Words, Excel and other management software
- Must be adaptable, persuasive, self-motivated and goal driven
- The candidate must have a valid driving license and vehicle
- Facilitate the expansion of sales to existing customers and the development of sales to new customers
- Gather pertinent information on market conditions and competition in the geographical territory and research specifications
- Develop extensive working relationships with customers, as well as other departments, such as dispatch, quality control
- Work to resolve customer issues, problems, and concerns in a timely and effective manner
- Maintain excellent customer communications regarding timely deliveries, compliments/ complaints, accurate orders.
- Develop and maintain territory intelligence, identifying the market size, customers and competitors
- Maintain good PR with consumers, motivate and encourage them towards our products
- Sales forecasting, planning, policy making, strategy formulation and development of Dealers network in the respective area/ Region
- Up to date in market information and record keeping of products/competitors
- Implementation of system and policies decided by the company
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Initiate and innovate marketing strategies to increase sales and reduce costs
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Visit potential and current clients in order to provide product information, answer client questions and concerns and build brand awareness
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in an effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, recovery etc.
Interested candidates are requested to submit your updated CV along with Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org within February 15, 2024.