Department Name: Customer Car Office
Work Experience: 1-3 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
- Learn about the business resolutions available to customers and develop chatbot conversation flows to improve access to those resolutions
- Continuously monitor chatbot interactions with customers to identify patterns, common queries, gaps in information or potential areas for expansion in the knowledge base, in order to continuously improve the chatbot’s performance
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to authenticate and validate information stored in the knowledge base. Simultaneously, maintain the accuracy and relevance of the knowledge base content by conducting regular reviews and updates
- Curate a comprehensive dataset for model training by meticulously aligning real-life user queries with corresponding chatbot responses. This process involves manual matching to ensure the dataset’s quality and effectiveness in refining the model’s conversational capabilities
- Engage collaboratively with local and regional teams to execute strategies aimed at advancing the chatbot’s AI structure for better customer resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of practical experience in business operations or customer experience roles
- Exceptional proficiency in written communication and conversational interface skills, both in English and Nepali
- Capability to generate comprehensive reports and presentations, coupled with effective communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, with the ability to perform data analysis and extract insights
- Basic understanding of chatbot products is a plus and familiarity with programming languages such as HTML, SQL, and Python (Entry Level) is a plus (optional)
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain composure during stressful situations; ability to handle shifting and multiple priorities
- Can solve problems using own critical thinking skills, with emphasis on innovation
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage schedule and workload to meet and set deadlines
- Team Player
- International working environment, and a unique opportunity to learn from the best in e-commerce and business growth.
- A platform to learn from Alibaba’s world-leading ecosystem
- Rigorous training and exposure in team management, leadership, business analytics, and operations.
- An opportunity to train the next generation of business leaders
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- Health & Medical insurance
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.