Website Nabil Bank Limited
JOB TITLE: AGRICULTURAL CONSULTANT
Agriculture Consultant is responsible for market study for agriculture lending opportunity in different parts of Nepal at least on Province 1. The position shall be responsible for developing product and services for agriculture lending, developing training manual for Product orientation and training delivery to bank’s staffs for agriculture lending.
Employment Type: Contractual/Consultant
Duration: 3 months (with possibility of extension at bank’s discretion)
Location: Kathmandu with field visits at least to province 1.
Salary & Benefits: Remuneration is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Market study for agriculture lending opportunity in different parts of Province 1
- Product development for different types of agriculture lending.
- Policy and guidelines preparation for agriculture lending.
- Develop training manuals for agri-lending products and services.
- Delivery training to bank’s staff on product information, working capital assessment, income and expenses, possible risk and mitigation strategy, effective sales and soft skills etc.
- Delivery training to existing/potential customers of the bank for market development.
- Possess technical and practical knowledge of loan product development and market survey.
- Sound knowledge of Agriculture loan products and process.
- Ability to organize & deliver training to staffs and customers.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in agriculture or equivalent from reputed University.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Bank & Financial Institutions/Development Sector in agriculture sector.
All candidates must be proficient in written/spoken Nepali and English language. Candidates are expected to have smart and pleasant personality, be articulate with superior interpersonal skills. Only Short-listed candidates will be called for further selection process. The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Application deadline: 08/10/2022 , 11:00 pm