Website FHI 360
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Time type: Full time
Job requisition id: Requisition – 2022201508
The Administrative Officer will be responsible for procurement, inventory management, publication of advertisements, travel management, logistics support and overall office operation.
- Process Expense Authorization (EA) of all staff and visitors. Arrange hotel reservation, airline ticketing, vehicle rental and assist in travel of all staff and visitors as per FHI 360 travel policy.
- Manage FHI 360 Nepal vehicles to adequately accommodate project activities and also ensure that vehicle policy and procedures are strictly adhered.
- Prepare/process Procurement Request forms (PR) and Purchase Orders (PO) to obtain necessary signatures and approvals. Responsible for processing procurement ensuring FHI 360 Nepal procurement policy is strictly adhered to including reviewing of all procurement requests for completeness of necessary information and soliciting and reviewing quotations.
- Manage FHI 360 Nepal inventory including preparation of annual inventory report for submission to donor/s as per requirement.
- Support with management of all service agreements of FHI 360 Nepal office.
- Assist with timely logistics support for program related workshops, trainings and conferences.
- Coordinate to publish FHI 360 Nepal advertisements as and when required.
- Provide timely administrative support for management of office building operations (e.g. electricity, drinking water, communications, maintenance and repair of office equipment and furniture by service vendors etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor, Finance & Administrative Director, Project Lead and Country Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies, humanities or related behavioral or social sciences field.
- Three years’ experience in an administrative and/or office management function.
- Previous experience in an I/NGO environment will be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Nepali.
- Good judgment and the ability to deal pleasantly and effectively with people.
- Strong team player skills and resourcefulness.
- Proactive and independent approach to work with willingness to undertake additional responsibilities.
- Strong negotiation, coordination, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with project staff, government counterparts, IAs and vendors
- Knowledge of Microsoft products such as MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal relationship.
- Ability to work in and with groups with both Nepalese and expatriates.
Only Nepali Citizens are eligible to apply.
Final deadline for application is 5:00 p.m. August 14, 2022.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.