Website Panagora Group
Position: Administrative Assistant
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) providing novel and integrated solutions in international development, including in monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) and global health. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, using highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
Panagora Group seeks an experienced administrative assistant for the anticipated five (5)-year USAID/Nepal Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Activity. The MEL Activity will provide USAID/Nepal with technical and advisory services for monitoring; evaluations; research, assessments, and data analysis; geographic information services (GIS); and collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) activities.
This is a long-term position based in Kathmandu, Nepal expected to start in Fall 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative support to the chief of party (COP) and deputy chief of party (DCOP)
- Schedule appointments
- Send office correspondence
- Procure project supplies and other equipment
- Draft briefs of informational meetings
- Manage paperwork for financial requests
- Record keeping and document filing
- Other duties as assigned by COP and DCOP
- Minimum secondary school education; collegiate or technical training and/or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum one and a half (1.5) years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated sound judgment and discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
- Demonstrated organization, planning, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a complex and diverse organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants
- Strong IT and computer skills, e.g., ability to troubleshoot IT usage and competency in all Microsoft Office Suite applications
- A self-starter with high energy and a positive attitude, willing to problem-solve and tackle challenges
- Fluency in written and spoken Nepali; good working knowledge of written and spoken English
- Must be authorized to work in Nepal
Reports to: Deputy Chief of Party
To Apply: Fill out the online application. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
To apply for this job please visit panagoragroup.zohorecruit.com.