Department Name: Admin
Work Experience: 4-5 years
State/Province: Province No.3
Zip/Postal Code: 44600
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering e-commerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
Job Description Admin Manager
- Management of overall Administrative tasks
- Contract Management
- Facility Management
- Assets Management
- Planning, leading and implementation of Projects
- Monitoring and tracking progress of projects
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures
- Ensure department records, correspondence, and documents are accurately and professionally prepared
- Overseeing the Fleet Management
- Responsible for Audit for Admin Department
- Tracking and initiate corrective measures for cost optimization
- Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Management with minimum 3 years of experience in administration work
- Work exposure in multinational company will be an additional advantage.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An international working environment in a start-up setting, and the unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders, including Lazada and Alibaba teams
- Work closely with country and group level management to build e-commerce in Nepal
- Hands-on experience in leading a team and growing a business
- Five days working week (Monday to Friday)
- Benefit Package: Social security fund, fuel expenses, employee discount voucher, mobile top ups and data pack, accidental insurance, medical insurance, full annual health check-up
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.