Website Naxa Pvt Ltd.
Admin and Operations Associate
Naxa is looking for a highly motivated and focused Admin and Operations Associate to join our team. If you are an experienced, results-driven individual with a passion for empowering Nepali youth led companies like Naxa that are leveraging digital technologies for social good, we highly encourage you to apply. We are seeking an individual who delivers results without needing to be micromanaged.
Naxa is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals.
- Work under the COO and handle day-to-day operations of the company including internal as well as external communication, logistics for project implementation, project progress tracking, monitoring of field activities, human resource management, financial oversight, business development, and marketing.
- Lead the entire process of development of project bids and proposals from exploration to final submission of the proposals. Also maintain a proper archive of all documents in a standard format that the company has set.
- Engage in overall timeline tracking of projects including start, end, milestones, payment schedules, contract extension, etc.
- Ensure all operations related activities of each project are being carried out properly.
- Maintain a sound professional relationship with the clients, donors, and partner organizations of the company.
- Update and store centrally all administrative and project documents including company documents, project proposals, policies, agreements, financial reports, project outputs, data, and hardware/software assets of the company.
- Work closely with the finance team for finance-related record keeping, planning, and forecasting. Also, engage in project finance tracking together with a finance officer.
- Engage in the development of policy documents of the company as required, in reference to existing laws and norms of the Government of Nepal.
- Engage in strategic planning and goal-setting of the company in close coordination with the board of directors and management team.
- Proficiency in written and spoken communication in both English and Nepali is a requisite since the individual has to communicate with different national and international clients on a regular basis.
- BBS or BBA with at least 1-year experience or a bachelor’s degree in a similar field also with experience in the finance field.
- Experience in handling the finance and administration of a for profit tech company including development of project proposals, handling day to day operations , projects tracking and also monitoring of field activities.
- Experience in participating in tender development and procurement processes of the Government of Nepal.
- Prior experience of using the tools like Google Suite, Microsoft Office, mobile and communication tools like Slack, Discord, ClickUp, and others.
Required Soft Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Nepali
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to complete projects under time constraints.
- Can work well within team dynamics.
- Five working days
- Paid annual and sick leave
- Opportunity to shape an international standard product and influence our technology stack
- Opportunity to work with an multinational team
- Lunch provided on the office premises
Salary: The salary range will be between NPR 20k to 40k.
You will have an opportunity to be part of an excellent team working on humanitarian projects for national and international organization.