A National Non-Governmental Organization
A National Non-Governmental organization working in the field of Reproductive Health and Rights has the following vacancies:
District Program Officer
No. of Vacancy: 2 (Based in Baitadi District and Bajhang District)
- Completion of minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Social Sciences or equivalent qualification for recognised university
- At least two years of work experience
- Good knowledge of working modalities of local governments (palikas/wards)
- Good communication skills including written and spoken English, Nepali and local languages.
- Good computer skills.
- Must be local from district where s/he applying for.
No. of Vacancy: 6 (Baitadi District based in Dogadakedar Rural Municipality, Surnaya Rural Municipality, Melauli Municipality, Dilasaini Rural Municipality and Bajhang District based in Masta Rural Municipality, Talkot Rural Municipality)
- Completion of minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Social Sciences or equivalent qualification from recognised university
- At least one year of work experience at community level.
- Familiar with the social and cultural system of palikas where s/he is applying for.
- Able to speak local language of area where s/he is applying for.
- Able to speak and write in English and Nepali.
- Good computer skills including email and communication apps.
- Must be local from district or palika where s/he applying for.
- Please state the position and place you are applying for in the subject line to email.
- Please include your salary expectations in the cover letter.
- Please send an updated bio-data with references.
- Email to email@example.com before January 31, 2024.
- We practice ‘Conscious Recruitment’ giving preference to:
• Locals from the location of position
• Under-represented minorities or marginalized communities from the location of position.
• Differently abled.
- We have a Zero Tolerance to any kind of Violence so reference checks for past history will be done.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.