Company: A reputed company in Kathmandu
Position Title: Senior Accountant
- Should have completed Bachelor’s in management Study
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in construction company will be preferred
- Should be familiar with Tally or equivalent
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation statement every month
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, and other tax requirements
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing the balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports