Company: Siddhartha Bank Limited
Siddhartha Bank Limited is a constantly growing Class “A” Commercial Bank officering a wide range of innovative banking products, solutions and services. We are focused on quality banking with sound corporate governance and operationally efficient management system. We are seeking for highly enthusiastic, result oriented and skilled Nepalese citizen with strong desire to excel in banking for the following Positions:
Position Title: Chartered Accountants (Officer Level)
- Should have completed CA/CPA from recognized institutions.
- Age should not exceed 35 years as on vacancy deadline.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having audit exposure during articleship training period of having job experience in Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Candidate shall be placed appropriately in finance and accounts, risk management, audit, compliance, Operations, Credit and Deposit Management functions as per need of the Bank.
- Should be willing to work in any branches as per the need of the Bank.
Candidates who have cleared CA can also apply. However, such candidates must submit the original mark sheets and CA membership Certificate before appointment.
Last date to apply: 23 Feb 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online in following link of the Bank’s website http://www.siddharthabank.com/career and “Apply Online” within 23 February 2018 with
- Cover Letter
- Latest CVs with two referees
- Copy of all academic degrees
- Work Experience Certificates
The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Depending upon the number of application received, the bank may call only shortlisted candidates for further selection process. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to disqualification of the candidate for this vacancy and any future recruitment process.
Head Office: Hattisar, Kathmandu,
P.O.Box : 13806
Phone : 01-4442919/4442920
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.siddharthabank.com
This job announcement was published in Kantipur Dainik on 11 Feb 2018