Website Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal
The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal (GWT (N)) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested applicants from within the organisation and outside for the position of Internal Auditor based in Pokhara, HQ.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and/or Experience:
- Must have completed ACCA Degree (UK), or recognized equivalent degree with at least three years of prior auditing experience in reputed organizations in Nepal, preferably in the development sector.
- Must be conversant and up to date with Nepalese/International accounting as well as auditing standards, taxation law and other relevant laws/ regulations.
- Possess excellent skills in MS-office and its auditing tools and able to conduct auditing of any kind of accounting software.
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and to programmed deadlines.
The position holder will be responsible to :
- Provide independent, impartial, objective and evidence-based advice and recommendations in the conduct of all internal audit duties.
- Prepare an annual internal audit programme for approval by the GWT Audit Committee, and implement that programme, including any special tasks or projects requested by the GWT Audit Committee.
Note: Please read through the attached Job Description for further information on job responsibilities.
The position falls in EG6-00 of GWT(N) pay structure and will receive a basic monthly salary of NPR.154,684. All other benefits and facilities will be as per GWT(N) Regulations and Policy. The job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended further on the basis of need and performance.
Qualified, experienced and Interested Applicants are invited to apply for the position by Friday, 7 Jan 2022
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the assessment process.
To download the full job advert, click here.
To download the full job description, click here.
To apply, click here.