Website Animal Health Training and Consultancy Service
Animal Health Training and Consultancy Service (AHTCS), a service oriented, non-profit making national NGO officiated in Pokhara that works in the areas of animal health and management, equine welfare, influencing, community development, veterinary research, and training to poor, marginalized and needy farmers all over the country. The AHTCS invites application from the dynamic, qualified and highly motivated Nepali citizen for the following position:
Admin cum Finance Officer
Location: Pokhara based job with up to 10% travel
Report to: Executive Director
Level: AHTCS level 7/8
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND, ABILITIES AND ATTITUDES
1. Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Master) in management of equivalent qualification with related fields.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in NGO/INGO financial and administrative management system.
2. Knowledge and skills
- Proficient knowledge in computerized accounting programs (Aspire Accounting Software), administrative of employee benefits, payroll systems ad reporting, office administrative and understanding of relevant NGO/INGO legislation, policies and procedures.
- Strong skills in supervision, team building, accounting and bookkeeping, analytical and problem solving, and decision making.
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Stress and time management skills.
- A self-motivator able to work unsupervised and ability to use initiative.
- Capable of delivering results to agreed deadlines and standards.
- Openness to change the experimentation for greater effectiveness.
- Good team player.
- Honesty, Integrity, and Openness in relationship.
- Professionalism, Enthusiasm and Excellence in work.
- Commitment to AHTCS values and its strategic plan.
- Willing to serve the communities/clients.
- Politeness, gratefulness, and respectable behavior that gives AHTCS a positive reputation.
TOR for this position can be found here:
Interested candidates, who meet the above-mentioned criteria, may submit an application along with recently updated CV, name of three references, recently taken passport sized photo, and cover letter with expected salary and benefits no later than 5pm November 24, 2023
AHTCS, P.O. Box 419, Kaski, Pokhara-13
at email: firstname.lastname@example.org