Sachit Man Shrestha
Senior Civil Lab Technician
A competent and committed Senior Civil Lab Technician looking for a rewarding career in the Engineering sector. Highly focused with 10 plus years of experience in drilling and construction material laboratory testing in Road, Bridge, Building, Hydro-power and other construction field.
Eager to learn, easy going by nature and able to get along with both work colleagues and senior management. Currently looking for a suitable Senior Civil Lab Technician with a progressive employer.
• Laboratory setup, investigation of construction material resources, establishment and operation of quality control system; testing of construction materials and works for quality and process control; supervision and quality control of bituminous pavement works (DBST); analysis of test results and reporting.
• Testing of various types of Civil Engineering Construction Materials Testing Materials such as Cement, Bitumen, Sub Base Materials, Base Materials, GI wires etc.
• Preparation of Various types of Formats for Laboratory testing.
• Review the investigation of soils and construction materials as necessary to minimize overhaul and to optimize the use of available resources.
• Review the Material Investigation Report, Pavement Report and other related reports.
• Inspection, sampling, testing and analysis for compliance with the Technical Specification for all soils and construction materials proposed and used by the contractor.