Website Worldlink Communications Ltd.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Audit end-day transactions. Check sales invoices and determine cash.
- Receive and deposit cash/cheques collections.
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales Accounting Department and Credit Controller in Head Office to report information regarding branch’s turnover and receivable status.
- Communicate with the Branch Manager with regards to the sales analysis, spoilages/return turnover, stock positions, sales/customer structure management, as well as pricing maintenance. Suggest ideas for improvements.
- Issue monthly statements of accounts/invoices and do follow-ups for collections.
- Submit daily reports for sales, collections, and bank deposits; weekly stock reconciliations, aging of receivables; and monthly sales analysis to the Head Office.
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, Compliance work (TDS Reconciliation, ETDS, sales reconciliation, filing of sales tax return), Bank Reconciliation, Wallet Reconciliation
- Coordination with branch accountants for day to operations, as required.
- Verifying the reports of logistics and Reporting to management
- Flow up to items creation on oracle with the base of items use and nature.
- Shipment verifying requisition versus receiving and entry on software.
- Entry on software as per goods mobilization and check out the problem occurred.
- Entry of inventory transfer and consumption.
- Issuing bills, receipts, and invoices.
- Handle petty cash, coordinate with branch in-charge and Head office.
- Look into all the operations of Logistics at Branch.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum Bachelors running. Completed will be preferred.
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information.
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of client.