Website World Vision International Nepal
World Vision is a child-focused relief, development and advocacy organization that has contributed to transformation in the lives of millions of children around the world in vulnerable situations. We are driven by Christian values to serve children and families regardless of their religion, age, gender, ethnicity, class, and caste. We are looking for potential Nepalese candidates to fill out the following position:
Position: Sponsorship Field Coordinator (One)- based in Kailali, West Field Office Cluster
The Sponsorship Field Coordinator will coordinate Child Sponsorship and Community Sponsorship operations and services with partner NGOs that will enable WVIN to meet Child Sponsorship Standards, coordinate sponsorship processes within the team to fulfill sponsorship outcomes and outputs; facilitate strong community and partner engagement and ownership of child sponsorship to process child selection and registration; develop sponsorship activities that promote children’s participation and well-being; foster meaningful relationships and communication between children and sponsors. The role will be responsible to provide technical support to Partner NGOs to lead the integration and quality of sponsorship in those programmes supported by sponsorship, and to mitigate potential problems traditionally associated with sponsorship practices.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science/Development Studies/ Sociology/ International Relations or any relevant field.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Strong experience in using technology including information management database software and platforms.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar or equivalent positions in development sector or sponsorship-focused organization. Should have experience in preparing and facilitating training workshops.
- Should have understanding of poverty issues, development theories, and sustainable development practices including empowerment approach through community-led activities and advocacy.
- Should have strong project management skills including the ability to plan and budget; manage performance of partners and contractors; monitor, evaluate and communicate results; think strategically and analytically; solve problems, and make appropriate and timely decisions.
At least 50% of work time conducting monitoring and field visits in target municipalities and wards.
Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send in their complete `Curriculum Vitae (CV) with statement of purpose’ by 04 April 2021 before 17:00 hours to the email, address mentioned below.
For Details: https://careers.wvi.org/job-search
World Vision International Nepal is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently-abled, to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the subsequent selection procedure.
WVIN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
People & Culture Department
World Vision International Nepal
Source: Kantipur Dainik, 27 March, 2021