Website Fusemachines Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services, provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
UX/UI Designers are responsible for creating, visualizing, and implementing strategic user experiences that align user/customer needs with business goals. This role excels as a passionate designer, collaborator, customer advocate, and lifelong learner.
Qualification & Experience
- At least 2 years of UX/UI design experience
- A portfolio demonstrating experience creating great end-to-end, user-centered design solutions and patterns for digital platforms
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively
- Thorough knowledge of UX design principles and traditional design principles, with expertise in how to apply them within a visual design system
- Proficiency in designing and prototyping with tools such as Figma, Abode XD or Sketch
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator
- Demonstrated strong visual design expertise with the ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant, and exceedingly usable layouts and interactions, and iconography
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, IxD, and server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for the implementation of designs
- Ability to own and drive the design process by independently defining requirements, scoping projects, and prioritizing tasks
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Translate concepts into prototype designs which can range from simple paper sketches to high-fidelity and interactive digital mock-ups to help drive the product requirements
- Collaborate directly with clients/stakeholders to understand project/product requirements to solve problems, ideate, imagine and create high-quality products
- Participate in discussions and presentations, conveying the power and thought behind your or team’s UX solutions
- Iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently based on feedback and suggestions received
- Select the most promising idea(s) based on their feasibility, desirability, and viability analyzing users’ needs, business needs, and technical implementation
- Translate visual design mockups to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application maintaining HTML/CSS best practices
- Conduct user research to identify main user insights and opportunity spaces and transform the finding into powerful concepts and designs that leads to innovative solutions and best-in-class end-to-end user experiences
- Effectively communicating research findings, design approaches with product management, engineering, marketing, and executive decision-makers
- Assist in planning and executing tests to assess the usability of a software product in development with rapid iterative studies, usability assessments, surveys, card sorting, and participatory design sessions
- Ensure design standards, UX guidelines, and best practices are adhered to
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.fusemachines.com.