Website Umanga Creation Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for a seasoned Project manager to plan and oversee the growth of Miss Universe Nepal competitions in a timely fashion and within budget – all done within the confines of the company goals and vision. If you’re a passionate self-starter, don’t hesitate to apply for this great opportunity.
– Determine and define project scope and objectives.
– Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources effectively and efficiently.
– Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements.
– Track project costs to meet the budget.
– Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
– Provide project updates consistently to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
– Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
– Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
– 5-8 years of project management in an event, production, or related field.
– Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be advantageous.
– Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
– Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
– Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
– Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
– Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
– Competitive salary above market standard.
– Provision of lunch at the office along with timely Chiya or Coffee breaks.
– Communication provisions will be allotted.
– Flexible working hours or 10 to 5, Sun to Fri.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position they are applying for.