Website Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology
Nepal Eye Program (NEP)/Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology (TIO), a centre of excellence in comprehensive eye care service delivery including training; research; intraocular lens manufacturing facility; eye bank and community program is currently looking for qualified Nepali candidates to apply for following position:
Position: Senior Ophthalmologist (Level-9)
Number of requirements: Four;
Work Station: Kathmandu, Hetauda or eye hospitals under NEP/TIO in Nepal.
Modes of Hiring: Time bound
- MD/MS equivalent with five years’ experience after MBBS from recognized institution.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have done fellowship.
- Registered with Nepal Medical Council for practicing Ophthalmology.
- Primary education/literate.
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience.
Candidates meeting above criteria are requested to submit an application letter with updated CV to email@example.com no later than 6:00 pm of 23 June 2022. While applying, please clearly mention name of the position in subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further selection process. NEP/TIO reserves right to reject any or all application(s) without stating any reason whatsoever.
Remuneration and benefits will be provided as per Nepal Eye Program employment policy.
Source: Kantipur Daily, 9 June 2022