Website Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology
Date of Publication: 04 December 2021
Nepal eye Program (NEP), Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology (TIO), a centre of excellence in comprehensive eye care service delivery including training; research; intraocular lens manufacturing facility; eye bank and community program is currently looking for qualified Nepali candidates to apply for the following position:
Position: Project Manager
Work Station: Construction site at Nijgadh, Bara District for NEP/TIO-FHF Supported Project.
Modes of Hiring: Work based.
Number of requirement: One
- Master’s degree in Civil/Structural/Construction Engineering; or Master’s degree in Structural/Construction management with two years of work experience after Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Architecture engineering.
- Possess hands-on experience in construction tendering process and in planning, budgeting, controlling, implementing, in Bills of work done and in contractor’s claim in assigned project.
- Ability to work in association with multi-stakeholders including contractors, local government bodies, locally elected reps, etc.
- Flexible enough for occasional local travel within country.
- Familiar with Office tools (MS Project, PowerPoint, etc.) and in AutoCad.
Candidates meeting above criteria are requested to submit an application letter with updated CV to email@example.com no later than 5:30 pm of 10th December 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. The NEp/TIOO reserves the right to reject any or all application(s) without stating any reason whatsoever.
Remuneration and benefits will be provided as per Nepal Eye Program employment policy.
Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology
Source: Annapurna Post, 5th December, 2021