The DrinkersNepal Pte.
Position: Account Associate
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Administrate the day-to-day activities of the office and documentation
- Create and distribute guidelines and documents about company policies, minutes, and legal procedures or requirements.
- Reconciling daily transactions.
- Accurate data entry and bookkeeping
- Work with the accountant for the report generation and presentation.
- Supplier payments and chasing account receivables.
- Office admin activities
- Front desk management, systematic documentation and recording.
- Customer service
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in bookkeeping/administration/accounts
- Extremely organised and detail-oriented.
- Good Accounting knowledge.
- Good computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office
- Understanding of business practices
Great wages; friendly people, professional environment. Be part of a growing business that is about to embark on a new phase of development.
Shoot your CV to email@example.com or call us @9851323799