Company: Sarawagi Group
Sarawagi Group is one of the leading manufacturers, importers & distributors for premium multinational food and beverage brands in Nepal; specializing in Bakery, HORECA (Hotels, Restaurants and Catering), Confectionery and Dairy related products.
With more than 2 decade track record in the manufacturing and distribution business as well as an in-depth understanding of the complex import structure, Sarawagi Group has been recognized as a one-stop provider of all food and beverage ingredients in Nepal. With an extensive reach to markets all over Nepal, it has redefined distribution with it’s widespread network. Driven by operational efficiency and strong growth, the group has met an enormous leap of success. It is only because of their passion to support the development of the food and beverage industry that has resulted in this brand.
Position: Telecalling Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location : Kathmandu
Offered Salary : NRs. 15,000.00 – 25,000.00 Monthly
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 2 years
• Provide necessary support to on-field sales agents through sharing documents, data that might be needed such as price, product availability etc.
• Update customer information in the database – Address, PAN, Number, Social media like FB / IG / whatsapp etc.
• Ability to introduce new products to old and new customers. Add new customers every month.
• Reaching out to customers – existing and potential on Insta/Facebook/Gmail/SMS daily.
• Create demo schedule of SG Chef/Company chef. Provide necessary documents, samples and make customer appointments.
• Take Sample feedback for each product sampled to respective customers to be given to Sampling dept.
• Problem addressing of each customer either through agent visit or coordination in office.
• To take order in prescribed format and give to manager
• Calls to customers in the following order:
• New customer development
Last date to apply: 11th May 2020